As you all know, myself and some others are currently in the process of creating a game. If you have a moment I'd love to know from you your answers to these 10 questions about your preferences on some game related questions:
1. Do you prefer that your character can:
do more actions like: jump, roll, emote etc. OR be more customizable?
2. In character appearance do you prefer that:
the character looks better OR be more customizable?
3. Do you prefer that a game camera is:
one fixed camera view OR be interchangeable between two or more camera views?
4. When playing a building game like Sims or Minecraft, do you prefer:
that it is faster to build your creations but sacrifices some freedom in limiting what you can build OR that is slower to build things but you are able to create more diverse creations
5. Listing from your favourite to your least favourite environment, how would you rank the below list:
-Classic Medieval (England, Scotland, Ireland & Nordic)
-Tropical Pirate Islands
6. Do you prefer:
using your imagination for the game's story and being free to make up your own OR having the game dictate the lore and story for you?
7. From your favourite to least favourite, how would you rank the below list of fantasy races:
-Creatures (cats, dogs, birds i.e nonfictional animals)
-Other (list what you feel is missing)
8. What do you enjoy the most in game classes (from favourite to least favourite)
-Hitting things until they die
-Sneaking around in the shadows
-Healing myself and others
-Creating illusions and messing with people
-Doing more RP intensive things e.g. singing, dancing or doing less conventional game mechanics orientated abilities
9. Do you mute music in game?
10. Do you prefer:
the WASD keyboard and mouse controls for movement OR mouse only for movement
11. Thank you for getting to #10, are you awesome?
Heck yes! (thanks for your time)